Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wonderful Electric


I have this image of Ewan McGregor's character in Trainspotting, injecting a fresh dose of heroin in his vain, and in pure delight, expresses his satisfaction to his audience of friends..."it's good. it's so fucking good...(slipping into euphoria)"

Well, that's what Black Cherry is now after the tremendous high from the Supernature album, the Wonderful Electric DVDs, and quite a number of CD singles and extras that this addict has begun to acquire at such a junkie-ngly alarming rate :)

It is sooo good I've been holding off on getting Felt Mountain (the last one unaccounted for) for fear of running out of this much addictive drug. I'll have to do my best to squeeze every amount of Black Cherry first....before finally succombing to Felt Mountain.....then maybe a new album will be on the horizon.....I hope....please Alison? please?

No comments: