Friday, October 27, 2006

Like Mother Like Daughter


It's amazing how parents see themselves in their kids. I saw this image of Madonna with her kids and was really surprised to see young Lourdes. I felt a shiver through my spine....she looks exactly like Madonna at that age! Somewhere lodged in my memory is a magazine article that shows a young Louise Ciccone....so I surfed the web frantically looking for the image...but to my despair...was unsuccessful.

The closest one is the black & white below. Don't you think the resemblance is uncanny? It must be even stranger for Ms. Louise Ciccone herself. Do you think she ever stops to stare at Lourdes and ask herself, "Jesus Christ kid you look just like me!" If it were to happen to me, I'd probably get weird sometimes....probably try to talk to the kid as if I was talking to myself.....like I found a way to teleport back to my childhood....and now armed with experience can tell everything I need to know to survive in this world.

Ok ok I know....I sound creepy....here's the photo...


No comments: