Monday, July 28, 2008

All is full of love

I don't know why it's taken me this long, but perhaps it was because of a hunger for more inspiration from music. That's what happens when the artists you normally follow are still in the midst of the next album or on tour, and you've already exhausted everything in their catalog. Similar to your primal instinct for finding sustenance, you begin to open yourself to what's out there and are less exclusive in your quest. Alas, the realization finally came when I was listening to a collection of Bjork tracks...and there it was: All is full of love. If listening to it doesn't capture you, then the video probably will...and chances are, you'll be as captivated. And as if I've known her for a long time, did I realize I've known her all this time....with Isobel....and Army of Me. Not that I had not heard All is full of love before, but I guess it's different now and the time is right. And with a sizeable catalog left to consume, I am filled with joy :)

No comments: