Friday, August 08, 2008

Welcome Back Vinnie!

It's been a great week and I am finally able to settle down and dedicate this entry to the return of Vinnie to KLLC of San Francisco, reviving once again the Sarah & Vinnie Morning Program. I do feel a personal bond with this show because I was there in the very beginning when they switched on from an all music format. Listening to the show was a great way to start the morning. When Vinnie left (or was fired) I can't say that I was upset, but I certainly stopped listening to radio and the switch to Sarah and NoName only made it worse. Plain and simple, in the voiceover words of Morgan Freeman's Red (from Shawshank Redemption): "I just miss my friend."

Anyway....enough sappy banter. It's great to see Vinnie back and I really like what Vinnie said when he mentioned hoping this return to the bay area would be his last move.

I sure hope so, good buddy. Catch you later...on streaming net. And hopefully one day when I make my own return to the bay area, I hope to turn on the radio in the morning and start the day right.

No comments: