Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Logan's Run

Before going to bed I've made it a habit to set the TV to sleep mode and so finding a program to keep running while I fall asleep sometimes makes me drift to some of the my less-watched channels on DirecTV. Last night is was TCM (Turner Classic Movies) and Logan's Run was on.

I was faced with a dillema. Here i am trying to find something to put me to sleep and here comes this movie that i last saw when i was 10. I had totally forgottn the movie and if you had asked me the day before, i would have only known the title and that Michael York (a.k.a. Basil Exposition ;) ) was in it.

And so i had to satisfy my curiosity. It really is about man's fear of aging.

Jennifer Agutter is soooo beautiful, and she has aged gracefully(after looking her up in the internet, of course).

No comments: